Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I guess...

My sign is cancer.
But I don’t believe in horoscope.
I always attended the same school.
It only changed when I moved to another city.
But then I came back to the same one.
I was in the volleyball team.
Used to hate Chemistry and Physics.
I love History and Geography.
I attended undergraduate school.
I graduated.
I made a lot of friends.
I lost touch with most of them.
I never learned to bike.
Or whistle.
I fighted a few times.
I learned to control myself.
I remember my childhood a lot.
But I would never comeback if I could.
I hate giving explanations.
I can handle myself on my own.
I love freedom.
But I’m no libertine...
I talk alone.
I think walking around my place.
I look totally crazy doing it.
My mom gets irritated.
She gets dizzy.
I wanted to be an actor.
I wanted to be a dentist.
I wanted to be a diplomat.
I wanted to go to the Olympic Games.
I used to cry a lot.
I used to be fearful.
I love scary movies.
I can lie like no other.
I have movie scripts written in my head.
I just need to write them down.
I may look cranky.
I’m more caring than I look.
I have several nicknames.
I won’t tell any...
I’m creative.
I travel in my imagination.
Just like Bobby’s World or Muppet Babies.
But I’m still aware of everything around me.
I love old cartoons.
I don’t like the new ones.
I love rain.
And rainy days.
I sleep in turbulences.
I sleep when I drink.
I don’t feel offended easily.
Sometimes I should.
I hide what I feel.
I can’t talk about it.
I step aside from the ones I dislike.
Or who disappoints me.
I can memorize easily.
I take to long to make a start.
I love music.
But I generally don’t like songs in Portuguese.
I love musicals.
I can dance.
But I never do.
I hate asking.
I hate reading.
I hate talking on the phone.
I create moments listening to music.
I collect things.
I can’t get rid of them.
I feel like I need to be nice.
I’d rather feel bad than making others feel bad.
I can’t really notice when people is taking advantage of me.
I help even who doesn’t treat me well.
I hate hearing my voice.
Or seeing me on video.
I just lose things when I need them right away.
I’m sarcastic.
And ironic.
I can spend a whole day reading maps.
I once knew all the capitals of the world.
I love curiosities.
I’m from the northeast of Brazil.
I love my accent.
I hate localism.
I believe patriotism is much more relevant.
I can’t see myself coming back to my hometown.
I hate being nervous.
I never think I’m stressed.
Until my body gives the signs.
I can’t pull a subject with people I don’t know.
Even when everything goes wrong and I act like losing hope,
I know everything is gonna be alright.
I try to get used to the unavoidable.
I believe frustration is the worst feeling.
I can’t plan anything.
I hate cigarettes.
Or drugs.
I hate getting out of my normal behavior.
I’m only disposed at night.
I can’t sleep before midnight.
I love the 80’s.
I’m an encyclopedia of useless culture.
I laugh recalling things that have happened before.
Or could’ve happened.
I feel ashamed for others.
I love being alone.
I love cooking.
I love sports.
I can’t live without internet.
I’ve seen a lot of TV.
I don’t even turn it on now.
I’m less organized than I think.
I hate being the center of attention.
I talk low.
I don’t talk much.
My dad hates it.
I’m not exactly shy.
I used to bite my arm when I was angry.
I don’t do it anymore.
I've been more impacient.
I used to be scared of injections.
The other kids didn’t like me.
I don’t really know why.
Or maybe I do...
I was born to the arts.
I’m extremely normal.
I guess...


No comments:

Post a Comment